The YMCA of Greater Brandywine giving societies recognize our members, community and friends who provide foundational support to our programs.
CHAIRMAN’S ROUND TABLE
The Chairman's Round Table recognizes donors who have advanced their support of youth and family programs by making annual contributions to the Y of $1,000 or more. You may give all at once, monthly, or weekly to reach your total annual gift.
- A donor and their spouse whose combined gifts equal $1,000 or more will jointly be eligible for membership in the Chairman's Round Table.
- An individual may be recognized as a member through a qualifying gift made in his/her honor.
- A deceased person may be included "in memoriam" by receipt of a qualifying gift from one or more individuals
The Triangle Society recognizes the YMCA’s most generous donors who know the organization well and are committed to its bold vision and bright future. Members of the Triangle Society ensure that the Y continues to make this mission a reality for years to come.
The Triangle Society recognizes donors to the Annual Fund who make a multi-year pledge of $5,000 or more over a three-year period.
Donors are recognized in the triangle society for their total annual gift pledge through the following categories:
- Visionaries - $100,000 +
- Trustees - $50,000 to $99,999
- Founders - $25,000 to $49,999
- Benefactors - $15,000 to $24,999
- Patrons - $10,000 to $14,999
- Fellows - $5,000 to $9,999
Triangle Society Members are invited to a number of exclusive social and VIP events throughout the year.
For more information about planned giving, please contact our Mission Advancement team. To make an electronic gift today, please visit our Donation page.