Click here to sign up for registration reminders, program information and special offers.
At the Y, our sports staff, coaches and volunteers all share a singular vision of helping all youth reach their full potential in life. We leverage the excitement and passion around recreational programming to create a healthy outlet for children to gain new skills, develop a sense of team and connect with positive role models.
Spring Basketball Leagues
April 12 - May 29
Basketball leagues for boys and girls ages 4 - 12 will be offered at the Oscar Lasko YMCA. Basketball leagues for boys and girls ages 10 - 12 will be available at the Brandywine, Kennett, Jennersville and Upper Main Line YMCAs.
Health and Safety Information
- Players will arrive at start time and be split up into teams.
- All teams will play 2 games each Saturday.
- No uniforms will be provided.
- Upon arrival, all players, coaches and spectators will report to an identified check-in location for a health screening including a temperature check and screening questions.
- All participants including players, coaches, staff and spectators will be required to wear a face mask or face shield at all times.
- Only one family member may attend practices/games. Limited travel for games with most games played at the home branch.
- No shared/team snacks.
- Heightened disinfection protocols including regular disinfection of the game ball.
- Avoidance of congregation during breaks and of shaking hands, fist bumps or high fives during games and practices.
Fall Basketball Leagues
November 15 - January 30, 2022
The YMCA is a cause-driven charitable organization that provides financial assistance for programs. Ask us for details.