At the Y, our sports staff, coaches and volunteers all share a singular vision of helping all youth reach their full potential in life. We leverage the excitement and passion around recreational programming to create a healthy outlet for children to gain new skills, develop a sense of team and connect with positive role models.
Late Fall Youth Basketball Leagues
Registration ended on November 8, 2020 for Youth Basketball.
COVID-19 has changed our world in many ways, but one thing we know for sure is that our kids are in need of time to just be kids and our basketball leagues give them that chance. We’ve implemented many precautions to offer our youth leagues as safely as possible. These include, but are not limited to:
- Upon arrival, all players, coaches and spectators will report to an identified check-in location for a health screening including a temperature check and screening questions.
- All participants including players, coaches, staff and spectators will be required to wear a face mask or face shield at all times.
- Only one family member may attend practices/games.
- Limited travel for games with most games played at the home branch.
- No shared/team snacks.
- Heightened disinfection protocols including regular disinfection of the game ball.
- Avoidance of congregation during breaks and of shaking hands, fist bumps or high fives during games and practices.
- Each participant will receive their own jersey and basketball.
Practices begin the week of November 16, 2020 and games begin on December 5, 2020. Season ends on January 30, 2021.
The YMCA is a cause-driven charitable organization that provides financial assistance for programs. Ask us for details.