YMCA programs run on a variety of different schedules, offering greater flexibility for participants to find programs that meet their schedule. The Y offers 7-week session programs, school-year (Academy) programs and seasonal programs.
7-Week Session Programs
YMCA session programs are offered for seven weeks six times a year. Session programs include swim lessons, arts programs, sports classes and more.
Early Fall 2021
- Early fall programs run from Tuesday, September 7 - Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Registration opens on Monday, August 2, 2021
- Online registration closes on Monday, September 6, 2021
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, September 19, 2021
Late Fall 2021
- Late fall programs run from Monday, November 1 - Sunday, December 19, 2021
- Registration opens on Monday, September 20, 2021
- Online registration closes on Sunday, October 31, 2021
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Winter programs run from Monday, January 3, 2022 - Sunday, February 20, 2022
- Registration opens on Monday, November 15, 2021
- Online registration closes on Sunday, January 1, 2022
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, January 16, 2022
Many of our childcare, dance and gymnastics programs run on an academy or school year calendars, beginning in September and running through May or June. Registration for these programs opens on in August each year, and interested parties can register throughout the year. Payments are made through a monthly or weekly payment plan.
Youth Sports Leagues
Youth Sports Leagues are eight-week programs offered four times a year, Early Fall, Late Fall, Winter and Spring. They teach team play and skills. Registration is open year-round!