YMCA programs run on a variety of different schedules, offering greater flexibility for participants to find programs that meet their schedule. The Y offers 7-week session programs, school-year (Academy) programs and seasonal programs.
7-Week Session Programs
YMCA session programs are offered for seven weeks six times a year. Session programs include swim lessons, arts programs, sports classes and more. Swim lessons, starting with the summer session, and moving forward, will be available for members only.
- Registration opens on Monday, August 1, 2022 for both Early and Late Fall Sessions
- Early Fall programs run from Tuesday, September 6, 2022 - Sunday, October 23, 2022.
- Holidays - Labor Day, Monday, September 5, no classes.
- Late Fall programs run from Monday, October 31, 2022 - Sunday, December 18, 2022.
- Online registration closes on Sunday, October 30, 2022
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Holidays - Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24, no classes.
Many of our childcare, dance and gymnastics programs run on an academy or school year calendars, beginning in September and running through May or June. Registration for these programs opens on in August each year, and interested parties can register throughout the year. Payments are made through a monthly or weekly payment plan.
Youth Sports Leagues 2022
Youth Sports Leagues are eight-week programs offered throughout the year. They teach team play and skills. Learn more about Youth Sports.
Early Spring Basketball runs from Monday, February 28 2022 - Sunday, April 17, 2022. *Easter Week April 17, 2022, will have no practices or games.
- Early Fall Youth Sports runs from Tuesday, September 6, 2022 - Sunday, October 23, 2022.
Registration opens Monday, September 19, 2022
Registration closes Sunday, October 16, 2022
Late Fall Basketball runs from Monday, October 31, 2022 - Sunday, December 18, 2022.
*Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 24, 2022 will have no practices or games.