Soak in the Daylight
Summer Solstice is coming up. Wednesday, June 21 is the longest day of the year - meaning the day with the most amount of daylight.
What will you do to soak in the extra light?
Why not spend some time at the Y where we have plenty of opportunities for you to soak in the daylight this summer. Below are just a few of the outdoor activities that we offer.
- Make a splash at one of our outdoor pools
- Try an outdoor group exercise class
- Dink away on our outdoor pickleball courts
- Register for one of our outdoor monthly programs - like Soccer, Garden Club or Creature Care
- Bring the family to a free family event
- Volunteer with your friends from the Brandywine YMCA to assist with our Intramural Sports Program
- Volunteer with your friends at the Upper Main Line YMCA to help clean up the Cassatt Preserve on June 21
- Join your ForeverWell friends at the Jennersville YMCA for the Walking group on June 21
- Join your ForeverWell friends at the Kennett Area YMCA for an evening around the fire pits on June 23