Making Summer Camp Simple
Are you ready to have a ball at summer camp? We sure are! Summer Camp is our favorite time of the year with lots of friendships and memories to make.
Going to summer camp is tons of fun - but planning, affording and registering for camp is not. It can be downright stressful for families.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by the number of options for summer camp, we offer traditional day camps at eight locations across Chester County. Our traditional camps are our most affordable day camps and provide an epic summer experience for our campers and a streamlined experience for parents and guardians.
About Traditional Camps
Traditional day camps are the quintessential summer camp experience. Everything you picture about day camp happens at our traditional camps - the songs, the team-building, the spirit of fun and friendship.
If you are registering for our traditional camps, you want to consider your camper's age/grade. Our campers are broken into groups based upon the grade that they've completed in school.
- Explorer - Completed Kindergarten
- Pathfinder - Completed First or Second Grade
- Trailblazer - Completed Third or Fourth Grade
- Ranger - Completed Fifth or Sixth Grade
Once you select your camper's age group, you can then select your preferred location and week(s). It's that simple!
Campers Love our Traditional Camps
No matter what age group, location and week you select, all of the following activities are included. It all adds up to a summer experience your camper won't forget.
- Daily swim time
- Sports and field games
- Special events like Magic Shows, Laser Shows and a visit from the Harlem Wizards
- Arts, crafts and themed activities each week
- Establishing new friendships
- Connecting with (and looking up to!) our camp staff
Parents and Guardians Love our Traditional Camps
Happy campers make happy parents and guardians. But, we want to throw in some extra perks for your family to love. Here's what families love best about our traditional day camps.
- Flexibility: At the Y, you don't have to commit for the whole summer - which adds up quickly. Instead, consider picking and choosing a few key weeks.
- Free After Care: After care is included at no cost. You can extend your camp day until 6:00 PM without paying anything extra!
- Affordable Before Care: Need to drop off your camper prior to 9:00 AM? You can add Before Care for just $25 dollars per week.
- Sibling Discount: Siblings get a 10% discount. Just register for camp and then complete this form to get your discount.
- Financial Assistance: Our Financial Assistance Program covers the cost of hundreds of weeks of camp each summer. Inquire at the front desk of your local branch.