YMCA of Greater Brandywine Opens Doors to Everyone with Gift of Health
Branches will be open to the community, December 26-31
Give a gift of health to yourself! All seven branches of the YMCA of Greater Brandywine will open their doors to the community at no charge from Thursday, December 26 to Tuesday, December 31.
Anyone 18 years or older may visit our Gift of Health page to download a pass or stop by a local branch to receive one. Please bring the pass and a valid photo ID when visiting. Children under the age of 18 are welcome to visit with a parent or guardian.
Now is the perfect time to try our facilities, shoot hoops, swim in the pool or check out the fitness center, or try a yoga, cycling or exercise class. There is something for everyone!
In addition, anyone who commits to their health and joins the YMCA of Greater Brandywine with a 12-month membership will have the $99 join fee waived.
- Brandywine YMCA: 295 Hurley Road, Coatesville
- Jennersville YMCA: 880 West Baltimore Pike, West Grove
- Kennett Area YMCA: 101 Race Street, Kennett Square
- Lionville Community YMCA: 100 Devon Drive, Exton
- Oscar Lasko YMCA and Childcare Center: One East Chestnut Street, West Chester
- Upper Main Line YMCA: 1416 Berwyn-Paoli Road, Berwyn
- West Chester Area YMCA: 605 Airport Road, West Chester