5 Reasons Stay-at-Home Parents Should Work at the Y
Are you looking to do work that you love while still being able to focus on your family? Look no further, the Y has something for you! We have positions available at our eight locations throughout Chester County in a variety of departments. Check out five reasons stay-at-home parents should work at the Y:
Contribute to Your Household Income
- Working at the Y provides stay-at home parents the opportunity to contribute to your household income without incurring the hefty cost of childcare. We offer all of our employees up to four hours of free babysitting per day while you’re working.
Keep Your Job Skills Sharp and Build Your Professional Network
- From teamwork to project management to conflict resolution, you’ll have opportunities to develop in-demand job skills and work with a diverse team to build your professional network.
Get a Free Membership and Enjoy Discounts on Programs
- Your family will be able to participate in the same great Y programs for less when you work for the Y. All employees receive a free membership as well as program discounts for everything from swim lessons to summer camp.
Opportunities to Grow Your Career as Your Children Grow
- With opportunities to pick-up more hours or work in different departments, there is no limit to how you can grow your career at the Y as your children grow.
A Schedule with Flexibility
- The Y has opportunities to work at different times throughout the week allowing you to work while accommodating your family’s busy schedule.
If you want to learn more about job opportunities at the YMCA of Greater Brandywine visit our Careers page.