Puffy Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
Puffy Sidewalk Chalk Paint Ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap – just about any dish soap will work.
- 5-10 drops food coloring or washable paint
How to Make Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and water until there are no lumps.
- Stir in the dish soap to the flour mixture.
- Add food coloring of your choice of color until the desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into your squeeze bottle.
- Give the kids their new sidewalk paint and let them have fun!
- Use up the paint on the same day you make it, this recipe doesn’t save well… it will explode if you leave it closed.
- If you are making multiple colors, make each color in a different bowl or one at a time and pour into the bottles and then make the next color.