Arts & Humanities Summer Camps at the YMCA
The arts bring your senses alive with the joy of dance, the colors of paintings, the taste of great food, the sounds of music and the outlets for creativity. There are MANY summer camp options for your artist-in-training, from art in a variety of mediums, cooking, dance, music, theater and more!
Here is a small sampling of options for your artist:
- Creative Arts Camp – Each week focuses on a different medium in this art camp. Offerings include cartooning, clay, watercolors, film and more.
- Cheer Camp – Campers learn the skills needed to lead the crowd and support the home team.
- Sassy Dance Camp – Campers love this sassy jazz camp, where they learn jazz technique and a few sassy moves!
- Garden to Table – Future cooks learn simple measurements, new dishes and how to make things that they can cook at home with mom and dad.
- Rock Band Camp – Camp helps build confidence and teaches concentration, rock techniques, rhythm and moves.
- Theater Camp – Campers experience acting, singing and dancing culminating in a production for family and friends.
To view other camps or learn more, check out our camp guides for all camp information and to register.
This week’s YMCA Summer Camp Scavenger Hunt sticker reminds you to find your inner artist with Arts & Humanities camps. Hint: Corey the Camper likes to paint! Learn more about the camp Scavenger Hunt.