*The Great Halloween Festival date was changed to Sunday, October 17 due to forecasted inclement weather*
The Upper Main Line, Oscar Lasko and West Chester Area YMCAs invite you to join us for a spooktacular good time!
Grab a cape, hop on your broom and head over to the Y for a howling good time. Enjoy an afternoon of safe, family fun activities at the largest Halloween event on the Main Line. All members and the public are invited to attend. Pre-registration required for one of the scheduled timed festival sessions: $30/family.
Proceeds benefit the Annual Campaign that funds our Financial Assistance Program.
Pre-registration is required. The event is broken into two, two-hour time windows to allow for greater social distancing. Families should register for 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM or 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM and indicate the total amount of attendees when registering. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Treat Trail: Travel through our spooky camp town and meet characters, hear stories and pick up treats and prizes. All ages.
- Haunted Artisan Village: Each of our five workshop cottages will have family-friendly fun activities including live animal presentations, the Mad Scientist’s Lab, seasonal craft making, and chances to meet some of the residents of this haunted village. All ages.
- Witches of Easttown Haunted House: For those that are more daring and adventurous, make your way through the haunted carriage house, with scares around every corner! Recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Pumpkin Decorating: Pick a pumpkin from our patch to decorate. But hurry, only while supplies last! One pumpkin per child.
- Spooky Carnival Games: Enjoy Halloween-themed games and activities with prizes. All ages.
- Pedal Cart Ghost Raceway: Take a pedal cart out for a spin on our haunted raceway at the hockey rinks. Recommended ages 5-12.
- Maze of Monsters: Who knows what lurks around the next turn as you decide which way to explore! Recommended for ages 7 & up.
- Costume Contest: Wear your costume and even coordinate as a family to enter our contest (photos posted to UMLY’s Facebook page for voting).
- Fire pits & smores!
- Inflatable bounce fun!
- Food: Feed your family of hungry monsters with food trucks providing dinner and dessert!