Show more dates Show less dates
You're invited to join us for a spooktacular good time!
Grab a cape, hop on your broom and head over to the Y for a howling good time. Enjoy an afternoon of safe, family-fun activities at the largest Halloween event on the Main Line. All members and the public are invited to attend. Costumes are ENCOURAGED!
Save the Date - Registration Information is Coming Soon!
Cost is $40 per family.
- Treat Trail: Travel through our spooky camp town and meet characters, hear stories and pick up treats and prizes. All ages.
- Haunted Artisan Village: Each of our five workshop cottages will have family-friendly fun activities including live animal presentations, the Mad Scientist’s Lab, seasonal craft making, and chances to meet some of the residents of this haunted village. All ages.
- Witches of Easttown Haunted House: For those that are more daring and adventurous, make your way through the haunted carriage house, with scares around every corner! Recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Pumpkin Decorating: Pick a pumpkin from our patch to decorate. But hurry, only while supplies last! One pumpkin per child.
- Spooky Carnival Games: Enjoy Halloween-themed games and activities with prizes. All ages.
- Pedal Cart Ghost Raceway: Take a pedal cart out for a spin on our haunted raceway at the hockey rinks. Recommended ages 5-12.
- Maze of Monsters: Who knows what lurks around the next turn as you decide which way to explore! Recommended for ages 7 & up.
- Inflatable bounce fun!
- Food: Feed your family of hungry monsters with food trucks providing dinner and dessert!
Thank you to our sponsor: Traynor Capital Management.