The safety of our youngest members is of the utmost importance.
We've developed a number of new policies and procedures to help ensure the safety of our members and staff.
Parents may not leave the building while their child(ren) are in Child Watch.
- Please screen your child at home and do not bring them if they are displaying any signs of illness.
- Children will be divided into groups by age and children under the age of two will be separated from older children.
- Masks are required for any child two years of age or older. Please label your child's mask with their name.
Drop Off Information
- Please ensure your child's diaper is clean and dry upon arrival.
- Parents are not permitted in the actual care areas.
- Upon entering Child Watch all children and staff are required to wash their hands.
- If a diaper bag is needed, it should include essential items only. Please leave personal items such as blankets, toys, etc. at home.
- Parents with infants should bring a receiving blanket that can be placed under their child in a swing or infant seat.
- Children may bring a water bottle labeled with their name.
During Child Watch
- Select toys will be available.
- Children are to keep their shoes on while in Child Watch.
- Staff will encourage social distancing and individual play, as much as possible and efforts will be made to ensure children do not share toys.
- Parents will be asked to return if staff are not able to comfort an upset child within a reasonable amount of time.
- All toys that have been played with, all furniture and all frequently touched services will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.