Trending Now - Sports Camps at the YMCA
As we head into the fifth week of our Summer Camp Scavenger Hunt, a quick update on the trending Y camps. Drum roll, please … Sports Camps are leading the way!
There are so many different YMCA sports camps to choose from, like traditional sports camps for basketball, flag football, gymnastics, soccer or tennis, or one of these, more unique sports camps:
- All Sports Camp – Spend the week playing a variety of traditional and non-traditional sports games, like kickball, volleyball, capture the flag, gaga ball and more!
- Cheer Camp – Campers learn stretching, choreography and cheering in this camp that also has a focus on team-building.
- Cricket Camp – Become a “badger” (someone with an extreme love of cricket) in this camp during which campers learn the basic skills of cricket, one of the fastest-growing sports played internationally.
- Recess Camp – This camp features some favorite recess games as well as some new ones, while helping campers experience team-building and sportsmanship.
- Water Sports – Campers explore unique water sports, like water polo, synchronized swimming and kayaking. Campers must be comfortable in the water, able to swim multiple lengths of the pool and tread water for extended period of time.
This week’s YMCA Summer Camp Scavenger Hunt sticker reminds you to stay on trend and find your favorite sports camp. Hint: Corey the Camper likes to play ball! Learn more about the Scavenger Hunt.