Outdoor Tennis Courts Now Open!
Grab your racquet because our outdoor tennis courts are reopening and we're offering group exercise classes outdoors! There have been some changes in light of COVID-19 and reservations are required. You will need an active YGBW membership to register for both activities
We’re thrilled to welcome you back to UMLY’s outdoor tennis courts!
- Courts will be open Mon-Fri from 7 AM to 7 PM and Sat-Sun from 7 AM to 3 PM starting Monday, June 15.
- All courts must be reserved in advance at umly.topdoglive.com.
- Bring your own racquets and balls, as we cannot provide these and ensure the safest experience possible.
- Private lessons will be offered with Don Draper. Call 610-647-9622, ext. 2023 to schedule yours today!
How to Reactivate Your YGBW Membership
- Click here to tell us you'd like to reactivate your membership.
- When logging in, use the email address linked to your membership
- You only need to "enroll" the primary account holder.
- NOTE: If you have continued paying your membership dues during this time, they have been converted to a donation and you will receive a tax letter that shows proof of the donation for your 2020 taxes. THANK YOU! When you reactivate your membership, your membership fee can no longer be considered a donation.
Please allow up to 72 business hours for our membership department to process your request. Once completed, you'll receive a confirmation email allowing you to login to the mobile app and reserve a class or court.