Brandywine Designer Bag Bingo
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Your chance to win a beautiful, designer handbag is back! Register now for a fun afternoon of bingo and prizes on Sunday, September 15, 2019. BYOB! Food available for purchase from the fire hall.
Earn extra raffle tickets by donating new or gently used children’s books. (Specifically, board books for ages 0-3, Pre-K books for ages 3-5, Scholastic Readers for ages K-2, and books for children ages 3-8). Two extra raffle tickets per usable book donated.
- Doors open at 12:00 PM
- Games start at 1:00 PM
- The event should end around 4:00 PM
Wagontown Fire Hall at 410 West Kings Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320
- Online registration is closed - tickets may be purchased at the door.
- Includes 16 rounds of bingo
- Bonus games, extra game boards, raffle and 50/50 tickets will also be available for purchase.
$25 Early Bird Ticket, limited to first 50 registrants TOTAL. $30 Standard Ticket available after early-bird.
- $35 Door Ticket, if seats are still available.
- Includes 16 rounds of bingo for 8 people
- Strongly encouraged!
$200 Early Bird for 8 People (you MUST have all eight names of registrants at time of purchase; no table holds). Limited to first 50 registrants TOTAL.
- $240 Standard Pricing for 8 people after early-bird.
Tickets are non-refundable. All proceeds benefit the Brandywine YMCA's Annual Campaign. Vendors are welcome to set up a table at the event. A raffle item donation of either a gift certificate or item valued at $30 is required. Please contact Christy Kane to register at 610-380-9622 x2424 or CKane@ymcagbw.org. Space is limited.